[SML] Removing hazardous equipment from service

Riter, Andrew andrew.riter at ubc.ca
Wed Feb 10 19:08:51 UTC 2016

LOTO until it gets fixed.  That would be in the future.  I’m not sure there’s a time limit.  It could be a few years waiting for “that” part.    And when I write “part,” please read “brand new, out of the box, material hoist.”

LOTO means “DO NOT OPERATE”.  Note the reason why on the card.

Andrew M. Riter
Assistant Technical Director / Head Lighting Technician

604-822-2372
Andrew.riter at ubc.ca<mailto:Andrew.riter at ubc.ca>