[SML] Show Cue Systems and USB audio interface

kzinkl at sbcglobal.net kzinkl at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 12 17:06:46 UTC 2016

I am thinking about purchasing an audio/video cue playback system for PC and I'm looking at Show Cue Systems http://www.showcuesystems.com/  I'm looking for your thoughts and how easy the software is to learn and use. Primary use will be audio only with the need for video a couple of times a year. High school students with low to no experience will be operating the software. I'm also open to other suggestions of software. We are currently using Multiplay for audio playback and development has stopped on that software and I want to get something in place before I'm forced to upgrade to Windows 10.

I'd also like suggestions on inexpensive USB audio interfaces so I can stop using the PC's built in motherboard audio output. Stereo out is all I really need but 4 outputs might be nice.

Thanks in advance for your helpKen Z