[SML] Show Cue Systems and USB audio interface

Charlie Richmond charlie.rsd at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 17:10:52 UTC 2016

I recommend it but my disclaimer is that we provide the OEM audio engine
for the premium version.

Charlie

On 12 February 2016 at 09:06, Kenneth L Zinkl via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> I am thinking about purchasing an audio/video cue playback system for PC
> and I'm looking at Show Cue Systems http://www.showcuesystems.com/  I'm
> looking for your thoughts and how easy the software is to learn and use.
> Primary use will be audio only with the need for video a couple of times a
> year. High school students with low to no experience will be operating the
> software. I'm also open to other suggestions of software. We are currently
> using Multiplay for audio playback and development has stopped on that
> software and I want to get something in place before I'm forced to upgrade
> to Windows 10.
>
> I'd also like suggestions on inexpensive USB audio interfaces so I can
> stop using the PC's built in motherboard audio output. Stereo out is all I
> really need but 4 outputs might be nice.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help
> Ken Z

* Charlie Richmond - http://www.RichmondSoundDesign.com
<http://www.richmondsounddesign.com/>
* Viber: +16047159441 Skype, LinkedIn & Twitter: charlierichmond
* facebook: charlie.richmond
* facebook.com/pages/Richmond-Sound-Design-Ltd/130195960832
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Richmond-Sound-Design-Ltd/130195960832>
* google.com/+CharlieRichmond google.com/+Richmondsounddesign