[SML] Show Cue Systems and USB audio interface

grbrown@iglou.com grbrown at iglou.com
Fri Feb 12 18:19:26 UTC 2016

I am thinking about purchasing an audio/video cue playback system for PC and I'm looking at Show Cue Systems...
  We have been using SCS for several years, first for audio and then for video, with the upgrade. I'm happy with it; it's inexpensive, relatively easy to learn, and it did everything we needed. That said, we're making the transition to Mac and Q-Lab, difficult only for the old fart PC user trying to figure it out.
Garry BrownProduction ManagerUniversity of Louisville Theatre Arts