[SML] Show Cue Systems and USB audio interface

Dan Sheehan dsheehan.sml at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 18:47:27 UTC 2016

We've been using SCS in our community theatre for several years.
Quite pleased with it, tech guys like it, sound designers like it,
sound ops like it, SM's like it.

Dedicated computer in booth, for rehearsals
we can run it remotely via VNC on a laptop.

Interface to sound board is an M-Audio box,
forget model#, it provides 8 channels
so cues played in SCS can be steered around to various speakers
(depending, of course, on how board & distribution are set up).

Learning curve for SCS wasn't bad,
and support (for the rare question) has been good.

Try the free demo.

We also use Audacity to good advantage for
creating and tweaking sound files.

HTH

--
...Dan Sheehan