[SML] Marley-type floor covering question.

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 20:47:05 UTC 2016

On 2/12/16 2:45 PM, SAMUEL JONES via Stagecraft wrote:

> It is curved tubes that unevenly stretch the floor.  Try not to store
> them for any length of time on top of each other.  Never store them
> on end.

Interesting.  This completely contradicts how Harlequin told me to store
my floor.  They said to roll it up on PVC.  Stand it up and even out the
ends, then lay down and roll the wrinkles out of the roll.  Then store
upright (with PVC sticking out of the bottom of the roll) until the next
use.

I changed to that method and have had a much flatter floor when I lay it
out.

Steve L.

--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall