[SML] Marley-type floor covering question.

SAMUEL JONES sjones at autoplotvw.com
Fri Feb 12 20:49:19 UTC 2016

Ripples could certainly be caused by over stretching especially since the stretching is almost always done by hand which does not evenly distribute the the force evenly along the strip of floor.  However, I’v never seen anyone try to stretch a floor that didn’t already have ripples in it, but others have traveled more than I.

Sam