[SML] Marley-type floor covering question.

SAMUEL JONES sjones at autoplotvw.com
Fri Feb 12 22:08:34 UTC 2016

2004, bought a Harlequin Cascade floor for covering a permanent basket weave maple floor, 70’ long strips.  Stored it on straight, round aluminum tubes.  12 years later, perfectly flat.  Probably, a result of just being a Cascade floor, but the insanely expensive flooring cart is really cool too.  However,...
The Cascade floor is very heavy, and it it gets cranked on to the tubes.  I would not want to tour with it.  That being said, ABT toured with a battleship grey linoleum floor back in the 70’s; haven’t seen a floor heavier than that.  No ripples, just sore backs.

Sam