[SML] Show Cue Systems and USB audio interface

Vicki Palmer doglovr101 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 17:31:56 UTC 2016

I'm a little late to this thread but thought I'd lend my +1 for SCS.  I've
been using it in a high school setting for at least 8 years.  We love it!
It is very intuitive and easy for the students to catch on. They typically
can even teach themselves.  It does have some minor quirks but nothing that
can't be overcome or that can be attributed to faulty equipment.

We just use a single channel out to our board so I can't speak to a lot of
the features for routing to various speakers. But the design control is
beyond anything we've ever needed. So I can't recommend it highly enough.
Plus the support is tremendous (fortunately I haven't had to use it beyond
online research).

Vicki

Vicki Palmer
Tech Director