[SML] Personal Rigging Library

Bruce bruce at ledworklights.com
Wed Feb 24 01:30:52 UTC 2016

Ladies, Gents, and others:

  I've recently transitioned back to the freelance world.  As a result, I'm
looking to build up my personal rigging library since I won't just be able
to wander down the hall for  a sneak peek at Donovan's Entertainment
rigging.

  Realizing that I have to keep within a budget of about $250, and that the
esteemed Mr. Donovan's Entertainment Rigging deservedly costs $95, what
would folks fill out the rest of a personal rigging reference/memory-jogger
library with inside that remaining $155?

Thanks all.

:Bruce Cooper
--
Formerly a lot of things, hoping to be many more.