[SML] Personal Rigging Library

Bill Sapsis bill at sapsis-rigging.com
Wed Feb 24 10:48:03 UTC 2016

Putting on self-promotional hat…..

Entertainment Rigging for the 21st Century.  A compilation of works by the leading rigging practitioners of our day.  Edited by yours truly.  (and I also contributed a chapter on Fall Protection)

I believe the least expensive place to buy it is from my on-line store.  <http://www.sapsis-rigging.com/Merchant5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=SRI&Category_Code=30>
It’s also where you can get the Donovan book for less.

Thanks

Bill S

bill at sapsis-rigging.com
http://www.sapsis-rigging.com