[SML] Personal Rigging Library

Brian Munroe brian at themunroes.com
Wed Feb 24 11:51:13 UTC 2016

"The arena riggers handbook" by our own Delbert Hall and Brian Sickels.  Delbert also has "rigging math made easy" and an accompanying workbook.
"Stage rigging handbook" by the late Jay Glerum - the bible and a must for any library on technical theater.

A would also get a catalog from the Crosby group.

Brian Munroe
Brian at themunroes.com

Sent from a rather small device with big fingers