[SML] Summer Theatre Carpenters Needed!

Damon Gelb dgelb at muhlenberg.edu
Wed Feb 24 15:06:30 UTC 2016

I am currently looking for several carpenters for our upcoming Muhlenberg
Summer Music Theatre season.  This is a great opportunity for an undergrad
with shop experience, but I am also trying to budget for some more seasoned
carpenters as well.  If you ever wanted to see John McKernon paint, this is
your chance.  The "official wording" is below, applicants may respond
directly to me - dgelb at muhlenebrg.edu

Thanks!

MUHLENBERG COLLEGE. Allentown, PA. Muhlenberg Summer Music Theatre, an
Equity LOA theatre, is seeking the following positions: Carpenter -
experience required in standard scenic construction techniques, ability to
lift 50 lbs and working knowledge of shop equipment and tools. Must have
ability to read and interpret scaled construction drawings. Season includes
"Gypsy", "In the Heights" and a show for young audiences. Employment from
May 16 - August 3; competitive salary; housing provided. Applicants should
send a letter of interest and a resume to SMTcompany at muhlenberg.edu. Visit
www.muhlenberg.edu/smt for more information.

--
Damon Gelb