[SML] Huh.. Interesting

Dale Farmer dale at cybercom.net
Wed Jan 6 15:46:06 UTC 2016

Under usa law, passive blocking is okay.  You may open yourself up to lawsuit is that is a design spec.   When you are in a barn made of steel, or a building with heavy rebar in its concrete walls, you are already most of the way to a faraday cage.
Anything that radiates rf would require FCC acceptance and licensing.  Which would be unlikely to be forthcoming.  Other countries have different laws.  There is an Israeli company that offered for sale a cell phone active jammer, civilian legal according to the sales literature with it.
Dale