[SML] Drafting Texts

Mike Katz narishkup at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 15:52:26 UTC 2016

I would second your idea of Dennis and Mark's book, I will say that Oren
Parker's Sceno-Graphic Technique is widely available used for less than 10
bucks. It is a fantastic book that really does a great job of explaining
the methods and techniques of drafting for the theater. It is short and
sweet and while Drafting for the Theater goes beyond what Oren has in his
book, it might be a better first step for self teaching.
Mike

Michael Katz
narishkup at gmail.com
C: 857.383.0020