[SML] LED Pars, pro/con of your fav units please

Ford Sellers fsellers at chauvetlighting.com
Fri Jan 15 14:58:11 UTC 2016

Hi Scott,

There is a lot of our gear at 4WALL, or I can see about getting you some Demo Gear, if you’d prefer.
Since you’re working in a variety of applications, and spaces, you should probably look closely at Pars with Zoom.

If there’s something specific you’re looking for, Please contact me off-list, and I’ll make sure you have access.

Thanks,
-Ford