[SML] Fire effect onstage

Phil Haney leadflyman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 16:48:44 UTC 2016

There are so many ways this can go wrong. I'm not familiar with the play,
so I don't know how the scene is lit, but how big would the flame have to
be to read from the stage?

Someone on the list will probably have a much better idea, but I recommend
having the actor act like her sleeve is on fire...

-Phil

"Quini, quidi, quici" - I came, I saw, I played a little quidditch.