[SML] LED Pars, pro/con of your fav units please

billn at peak.org billn at peak.org
Fri Jan 15 17:53:03 UTC 2016

> That would not be practical, in a real-life theatrical situation.
> It's not hard if you have a bunch of sub-masters that you can dedicate
> to the instrument(s).

Funny, I have not had any problem doing so for about two decades, starting
with moving lights. It is the method I used for the theatrical production I
lit this last week.

If you can set up the subs in advance, you can even use them to busk a show
live. I have done that on a number of occasions.

Bill