[SML] LED Pars, pro/con of your fav units please

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 18:57:18 UTC 2016

> Which left me with the impression that when I'm running a show in 'found' buildings, ETC LED fixtures might not be the first option to choose. And that the Elations are normally my first go to fixture because I've never had problems with them.

You could be correct, that there is something unique about the ETC
LEDs that results in higher inrush currents (or lower in Elations)
that most.  It's just one of those hings that seems counter intuitive
and I'm checking with folks at ETC to see if they can comment.  I'll
post here if I learn anything relevant to the issues in this thread.

--
Bill Conner Fellow of the ASTC