[SML] LED Pars, pro/con of your fav units please

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Sun Jan 17 22:09:56 UTC 2016

On Sun, Jan 17, 2016 at 1:33 PM, Jeffrey E. Salzberg via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Groups are, in my opinion, the only practical way to use LEDs on an
> Express.  I don't use the touchpad, though, because I have a spreadsheet
> showing me what the levels should be for the equivalents of the gel colors
> I'm most likely to use, for most of the LED fixtures I'm likely to come
> across.

Jeffrey or anyone... could you explain how you use/create groups to use RGB
or RGBA(or x) PARS?  (I don't have any yet, but might at some point... but
certainly won't be getting rid of my Expresses anytime soon.)

 - Jon

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com