[SML] LED Pars, pro/con of your fav units please

Jeffrey E. Salzberg jeff at jeffsalzberg.com
Sun Jan 17 22:17:51 UTC 2016

Group 7 is all the "red" channels.  Group 8 is all the "green"
channels.  Group 9 is all the "blue," Group 10 is all the "amber," and
group 11 is all the intensity channels (because we're on an Express,
right?).

So, if I want the equivalent of R04 on an Altman SpectraPAR, I'd set:

Group 7 @ FF
Group 8 @ 30%
Group 9 @ 17%
Group 10 @ FF