[SML] 208 pipe mounted dimmer packs?

Chad Croteau cpcroteau at bell.net
Mon Jan 18 02:35:23 UTC 2016

Scott,

We have some of the S21 dimmer strips here at Fanshawe College.  We had them equipped with four dimmer modules and two relay modules each.

http://www.strandlighting.com/index.php?submenu=S21&src=directory&view=products&srctype=detail&refno=39&category=Dimmers

Chad

Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 20:32:02 -0500
To: stagecraft at theatrical.net
Subject: Re: [SML] 208 pipe mounted dimmer packs?
From: stagecraft at theatrical.net
CC: scparker at gmail.com

Thanks all. More homework is needed on my part. I'll check with ETC.
This thought was born from my last show. I had two movers and four Lekos on a truss. I ran a mutli cable out to the truss with a 6 circuit breakout. On the dimmer end I needed to use a break-in to split the power between four dimmers from a rack and two constants from a second distro. Non-dim modules are in our future.
All of these were 120V.