[SML] rehearsal scenery in LA

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Sat Jan 23 13:41:51 UTC 2016

Got this from a designer I know.........need suggestions please.

".........................we’re looking for shops in LA that would be good for quickly making rehearsal scenery - or possibly real scenery that is simply used in rehearsal. Either way - do you have any recommendations for scene shops in and around LA?"

I can't say what this is except that it's for a rock and roll stadium  tour and I'm sure the bills  will get paid.  I really don't know much more than this anyway.  It's likely quick and good is foremost.

Thanks

DickA
TD, Cornell U