[SML] rehearsal scenery in LA

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Sat Jan 23 14:41:45 UTC 2016

I have a little more info for anyone that might want to do this........or knows someone who might.

"We need to find someone who can bang out simple rehearsal protoype stuff very quickly and then work with us in rehearsals to figure things out and improve upon scenery that works very closely with choreography. It’s smallish-scale stuff that fits within the HUGE concert set that TAIT is making. "

It could be a good deal.

DickA