[SML] Title Block Content

Rob Graham photonguide at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 15:09:24 UTC 2016

I'd agree with what Mr. Salzberg says is required.  I think the best
part of what he says is that there's also no one "right way."

I, too, have never had a drawing with an approval signature.

I also talk about things like "personal trademarks/logos" (I use one
on my drawings these days), and legal disclaimers.

While I've never specifically heard of a case where they've impacted
the legal outcome of any dispute or issue, when asked, my response has
always been "if there's room on your drawing, its better to have it
and not need it, than need it, and not have it."

YMMV,

Rob Graham
photonguide at gmail.com