[SML] Theater Tech Website

Tue Jan 26 00:03:00 UTC 2016

Hello all,

I need to create a tech info/spec website for my theater.  It’s in a High School, where I’m the TD.  We treat both internal and outside groups as renters, so I need to make sure the info on the venue is accessible to everyone.  Are there any examples out there I can draw inspiration from?

I need to cover the space in general, from seating maps to wing space.  Lighting, Sound, Rigging, etc.  Regulations/policies, everything.  I’d appreciate any help and suggestions you can offer.

Thanks,
Alexander