[SML] Theater Tech Website

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Tue Jan 26 17:53:32 UTC 2016

I wound up being the translator between the client and a mechanical
design house in Hong Kong he was using.  The client couldn't read
anything other than .DWG with whatever he has on his iDevice and the
mechanical guys could not write DWG but could read them.  Then I found
out I had to save in an older format so they could both read them.

On 01/26/2016 09:44 AM, Patrick McCreary via Stagecraft wrote:
> +1
>
> (Actually, X 10 if I had my way.) Saved back to maybe version 2010 or
> 2012 in case someone needs to import into a  not-up-to-date VW.
>
> Patrick

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886