[SML] Unison 1.9.0 software

Abby Tutorow abby.tutorow at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 19:01:34 UTC 2016

Bill,

You are correct, though my experience has been that obtaining LightManager
comes with required (and for-purchase training), and belongs to the
site/system, instead of an individual "owner".  My "typically" disclaimer
wording was meant to encompass that some sites do have access to it, under
specific sets of circumstances, (as you described).  I should have been
more clear in my original reply.

Thanks,
Abby