[SML] Qlab Audio To SD11 Through UBMADI

Brock Keeler goaliemonkey00 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 15:55:56 UTC 2016

Hi everybody,

At my school we are currently running the full version of Qlab through a UBMadi into our SD11 console and out to our eight speakers. Using Qlab further we wanted to know if we could configure something on either the SD11 or Qlab to be able to use the device levels on a Qlab audio file to control which of the eight speakers the sound was coming out of. Later on in the process we realized our audio tracks don’t have the ability to pan through our speakers, and that the first device level(Besides the master) in the only one controlling volume and given output to all eight speakers. I would really appreciate solving these problems as I am not that experienced in the audio side of Qlab.

Thanks,
Brock Keeler