[SML] Qlab Audio To SD11 Through UBMADI

Rob Jensen jensen at parksquaretheatre.org
Sat Jul 2 17:14:00 UTC 2016

I preface this with the fact that I have not configured a Madi interface nor do I know the S11.  Having said that it sounds like the problem is in one of 3 places.  Either the cue doesn't have all the output channels up (matrix in the levels tab), the audio interface patch in q-lab is not sending to all the outputs (audio patch tab in q-lab setup), and/or the interface control (UB software on the Mac) is not sending all the cue outputs to the board.

Rob Jensen Via Phone
Technical Director
408 Saint Peter St. - Suite 110 | Saint Paul, MN 55102
651.767.8481

theatre for you. (yes you.)

Season & Single Tickets on Sale | parksquaretheatre.org