[SML] USITT panel; Theater vs. Corporate events. Same but not

Scott C. Parker scparker at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 13:42:01 UTC 2016

Hi Davin,
Rest assured that projections will be discussed. Though it'll be from the
LD's point of view as we will speak about the new challenges that working
with I-Mag and other projected content entails.
With that said, I think you could/should consider proposing a session
devoted to the design/technology of projections, etc. I'd be happy to help
you with that.

Thanks, Scott