[SML] Caster Storage?

gbierly gbierly at dejazzd.com
Sat Jul 9 12:58:52 UTC 2016

On Jul 7, 2016, at 12:47 PM, Tom Hackman via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> I am thinking about building 'tip-out' bins under a work table in the shop. It keeps them out of the way but still close to where they will be needed.

I have two bins approx. 20"x30" that fit in bays under my radial arm saw table.  They both have dividers that partition into six compartments.  The one has a 20"x15" shallow bin that slides over the top and lifts out for smaller wheel storage with the larger ones underneath.  I like the idea of the tip out bins as long as they use the full depth of the work table.

Greg Bierly
Performing Arts Center Manager
Hempfield High School