[SML] Ringling Brothers Accident

Dale Farmer dale at cybercom.net
Sat Jul 9 15:14:33 UTC 2016

SOP with any bloodsucking ambulance chaser.  They sue *everyone* with the slightest potential connection in search for the deep pockets.  I wouldn't be surprised if they are suing the catering company because they served up greasy food that made the riggers hands slippery.
   The trial determines percentages of fault, and then each defendant has to pay that percentage of the total damage award.  This way, even if the major responsibility is, as they say, judgement proof,  there is still enough money flowing in to pay the lawyers fees, and incidentally, compensate the injured party.
Dale