[SML] Mirrors

Dale Farmer dale at cybercom.net
Tue Jul 12 03:05:18 UTC 2016

Or you can purchase a six pack of disposable medical penlights like
these.
http://www.allheart.com/adc-adlite-disposable-penlight-6-pack/p/adc351p/
    At about a dollar each, less if you will buy a pallet of them
shipped direct from china, they are useful for all kinds of things, good
luck keeping your ushers from stealing them until after the run of the
show.

tape a shred of frost gel and some yellow/orange gel over the lamp.
Actie has to learn how to push the switch to make the light flicker a
couple of times before holding it on.   When they drop it or whatever,
they light automatically turns back off.

--Dale