[SML] OT re Saddleback

Dan Sheehan dsheehan.sml at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 12:55:08 UTC 2016

triggered by a newspaper article re current events,
my wife commented that  both my daughters believe I can fix anything...

I replied "That's not true, and I remember exactly
when Susan found out I can't fix everything".

Said little girl, on a hot summer day, had gotten
a chocolate-covered ice cream on a stick.

After a few minutes'  walk in the sun.
the ice cream began to melt and the chocolate began
flaking off and falling to the ground in pieces.

Eyes full of love and confidence, and hand dripping,
she held it up to me saying

"Fix it, Daddy".

That's when.

--