[SML] Leviton Dimming Racks?

Rob Graham photonguide at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 19:24:07 UTC 2016

Looking at an older set of specifications for an upgrade to the space
I just took over, and I'm wondering if any of you out there have ever
had any experience with Leviton iSeries dimming racks.  I have
personally never seen them.  We are in the early stages of figuring
out how much it will cost to  replace the 1988 installation of
Colortran D192 racks that we have here.

Most of my experience over the last many years has been with ETC
racks, and the occasional Strand installation.  Any practical
experience or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

RG

--
Rob Graham