[SML] Leviton Dimming Racks

Ben Hain Ben.Hain at rctc.edu
Mon Jul 25 15:27:37 UTC 2016

In the last month I've worked in two new or newly renovated spaces.

One is new construction of a black box. Full dimming, 60+ S4's and maybe 14 strip lights, nothing LED except house lights.

25 miles away is a renovated 1930's 'gymatorium'. This space had some old colortran dimmers.

Their consultant went full LED install with 10 single channel dimmers for some existing S4's. But only a few 20A circuits. And money limited the inventory to 10 LED S4's, 12 LED cyc lights and the 10 portable dimmers.

Kudo's to all the installers and consultants having work and getting these places going. But I wish there was more middle ground between these two.

Ben Hain

Rochester MN