[SML] Up coming project

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 17:40:25 UTC 2016

On Thursday, June 2, 2016, Ross via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net>
wrote:

A few years back someone started a thread about positive things going on in
> their theatre lives as apposed to problems they were trying to over come.

 Wrecked car aside, I'm getting ready for my annual week and a half as a
Tower Announcer at the National Pistol Matches at Camp Perry, Ohio the week
after Independence Day.

After that, we take the now-sleeping Annie tour overseas, leaving July 28th
for six or seven weeks in Jakarta, Indonesia and Singapore, returning
around mid-September.  After that, I'll be shifting onto a different tour,
potentially taking Troika's 'Wizard of Oz' on a ten-month jaunt all over
China, Japan, and Southeast Asia until October of 2017...  Or something
else.... To be determined

--
Dave Vick
Asst. Carpenter / Flyman; "Annie" On Tour '15-'16