[SML] Up coming project

Ben Hain Ben.Hain at rctc.edu
Fri Jun 3 21:27:13 UTC 2016

You got that right Dave.

I was a dairy farmer before I got the 'real' theater job. The first time I spent 16 hours inside a  theater I thought 'well that doesn't work.'

I still farm just without the cows. And spending some time alone in a tractor is a very nice break from theater...

That's doesn't mean you shouldn't still have an 'actual life' as Dave says...

Farmer Ben-