[SML] OT: Proud Grandpa- new format

Charlie Richmond charlie.rsd at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 00:13:39 UTC 2016

Sorry we missed him in Vancouver last week!  We were in Narvik, Norway
which was pretty cool (literally, despite the 24 hour sun...) too!

Charlie

On 22 June 2016 at 13:55, Chip Wood via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> https://www.instagram.com/p/BG8P7XyOfa1/
>
> Video of the newest format in skateboard racing (Trey 15 is in black, Andy
> MacDonald (the designer, builder) in yellow helmet is 43)- kinda cool.
> With the banked curves, open gaps, and hurdles it really tests skaters one
> on one.
>
> Oh, Trey also was selected to compete in the 1st ever Nitro World Games,
> live on NBC, the evening of July 16.  It was too late to get skateboarding
> in Rio Olympics (frankly I'm glad because he just skipped a recent
> competition in Brazil because of Vika scare), but it has been officially
> included in the 2020 Olympics when he is 19. Hopefully he will make the
> team.  See you in Tokyo!  He is also an A level on-line student and refused
> to let his very attractive 18 yo sister join him next week in Vancouver
> because of his lecherous skate buddies.
>
> Chip1

* Charlie Richmond - http://www.RichmondSoundDesign.com
<http://www.richmondsounddesign.com/>
* Viber: +16047159441 Skype, LinkedIn & Twitter: charlierichmond
* facebook: charlie.richmond
* facebook.com/pages/Richmond-Sound-Design-Ltd/130195960832
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Richmond-Sound-Design-Ltd/130195960832>
* google.com/+CharlieRichmond google.com/+Richmondsounddesign