[SML] Oh great SML mind...

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Wed Jun 22 22:34:42 UTC 2016

In a bit of a Catch-22 here...

I tried logging into our business PayPal account today, entered my
account name and password and it asked for the 6 digit security code as
normal.  I got the code from the device and entered it.  Bzzzzt!  Error,
get a new code.  Repeat a few times, now it says I tried too many times,
contact them.

I've called a couple of times, their operators do not have any idea what
a security device is, all they know is you enter your user name and
password, they have no instruction that some of us have two-factor security.

Can't e-mail PayPal, you have to log in to do that and if I could log in
I wouldn't need to contact them.

Is there an e-mail address or phone number for someone far enough up the
food chain that they might have a glimmer of possibility of maybe
comprehending that my account needs more than just a password?

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.  http://interstellar.com
tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886