[SML] Oh great SML mind...

sdwheaton sdwheaton at fuse.net
Wed Jun 22 23:14:44 UTC 2016

Failing that, can anyone using the double system and able to get in, please forward this to PayPal internally.

    In a bit of a Catch-22 here...

      I tried logging into our business PayPal account today, entered my
      account name and password and it asked for the 6 digit security
      code as normal.  I got the code from the device and entered it.
      Bzzzzt!  Error, get a new code.  Repeat a few times, now it says I
      tried too many times, contact them.

      I've called a couple of times, their operators do not have any
      idea what a security device is, all they know is you enter your
      user name and password, they have no instruction that some of us
      have two-factor security.

      Can't e-mail PayPal, you have to log in to do that and if I could
      log in I wouldn't need to contact them.

      Is there an e-mail address or phone number for someone far enough
      up the food chain that they might have a glimmer of possibility of
      maybe comprehending that my account needs more than just a
      password?

    --
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.  http://interstellar.com
tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886