[SML] Oh great SML mind...

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Thu Jun 23 00:40:12 UTC 2016

On 06/22/2016 05:18 PM, Bill Nelson via Stagecraft wrote:
> You should be able to try again tomorrow.

I just tried again, it let me past the password to the security key,
still didn't like the pass code so I used the alternate method (their
computer calls me and we exchange a one-time pass code). That let me in
to e-mailing them with my problem, guess it's time for a new key.

> Try type in your user name as usual, then type in the password and
> append the 6 digit security code to it. Make sure you are using the
> correct key. I have two of them and sometimes mix them up.

Tried that, didn't like it.  Only one key so I know it's the right one.  :)

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand