[SML] Oh great SML mind...

billn at peak.org billn at peak.org
Fri Jun 24 22:55:11 UTC 2016

> Their new "security key device" just sends a one time passcode to your
> phone by text message.  Wow, they've made it to  2001 technology!

Great. What do those of us that don't have a mobile phone do? What if the
mobile phone user does not have an email account attached to the phone?

I wonder if it will work with a traditional email account.

I suspect it is another example of Paypal taking something that is working
perfectly well and reducing or screwing something up - all in the name of
"progress".

Bill