[SML] Sympathetic GFI Tripping

Lou Poppler loupoppler at cableone.net
Wed Mar 2 19:09:47 UTC 2016

You probably should take a look at the quality of the "bonding" between Ground
and Neutral ["grounding" and "grounded" conductors] at the "main" panel(and the quality of any intermediate neutral connections between your newGFI breakers and this bonding point).
If the central Neutral point doesn't have a good path for any unbalanced
current to reach Ground [and/or transformer center tap], then some of
this current might try to "kick" capacitively into other neutral wires.