[SML] PDX Swilling!!

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Sat Mar 5 02:47:33 UTC 2016

On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 5:45 PM, Dave Vick via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> This, I hear, will be our final time to break booze together within
> the hallowed halls of the Veritable Quandary, may it live forever in
> our hearts and minds.
>
> What say ye?

My facilities, that week, are surprisingly light on functions (at this
moment) so I am penciling it in. As we get closer to an official date, I'll
change that to ink.

And yes, sadly, the VQ closes this summer, so if they shun us to the wine
cellar again, I say we fill our oversized gig bags upon our several exits.

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com