[SML] PDX Swilling!!

Dave Tosti-Lane davetostilane at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 05:34:50 UTC 2016

That's Portland, right?
Let me look at my busy calendar. Huh, imagine that, it appears to be empty! ;-)
That sounds like a nice week for a Powells City of Books trip, now
that you mention it.

I also will pencil that in.
By the way - May 15 is the Puget Sound BMW Car club's BMW Centennial
Celebration at the LeMay Car Museum in Tacoma.

Dave Tosti-Lane