[SML] Subject: Leg a matic corner braces

Jack D Hamilton jdhamilton at viterbo.edu
Wed Mar 9 20:58:48 UTC 2016

Picked up a set to use on a quick strike tech table for use in my road house.  Was initially concerned about sloppiness in the legs when I was doing proof of concept, but got over those concerns.  The said sloppiness I would imagine be removed if I screwed into the legs using the pre drilled holes in the bracket, but am choosing speed over stability.  If there are more bugs to be hammered out it will be done so on my table first, but I do plan on making more with this method.

Jack

Sent from iPad

Jack D. Hamilton
Facility Technical Director
Fine Arts Center - Viterbo University
900 Viterbo Drive, La Crosse, WI
608/796-3745 p
608/797-3737 f

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonstur.
Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.