[SML] Quick Survey

Phillip Brulotte pbrulotte at uwf.edu
Tue Mar 15 15:25:32 UTC 2016

Hello all,
Numbers are important, most of us working at a college or university
can understand that the administrations are pushing for larger and
larger class sizes.  My school is looking for some help in
understanding class sizes at other schools so that we can better
communicate with our higher ups. If you are willing to help out follow
this link:

 https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/389MGXL

This is a very short survey that shouldn't take anyone more than 10
min to finish. Any responses would be great. Thanks for your time, and
please email me off list at pbrulotte at uwf.edu if you need any of this
data.

Thanks

Phil