[SML] PVC socket cap

sdwheaton sdwheaton at fuse.net
Thu Mar 17 15:45:41 UTC 2016

3D print a cap that suits your needs?
Stuart

A FPT to PVC socket reducer would be perfect, but I've only seen the reducers intended to go into a fitting, the OD is the same as PVC pipe.
Aside from size, there's a visual appeal.  Doesn't look good if there's a string of fittings.  That's why I'm using a socket cap instead of a regular cap, the flat end looks more professional.